In addition to the invited lectures of the conference, poster presentations are also welcome to encourage the participation of young scientists and researchers from both academic and industrial background.
Participants interested in presenting a poster are kindly requested to submit their one-page abstract online via the Conference website latest by 12 February 2024.
Authors will receive notification on acceptance latest by 20 February 2024.
- Flow Applications in Medicinal Chemistry
- High Throughput Experimentation, Automation and AI
- Advanced synthetic methods in flow
- Advanced reactor technology for continuous manufacturing
- Scale up of flow chemistry
- Space Flow Chemistry
The Poster Committee of FCE-24 offer awards to the best two poster authors. You can find more information at: Awards
Abstracts should be prepared and submitted according to the instructions below:
- Language of the submitted abstract: English
- The maximum length of the summary is one A/4 page
- Text files should not contain headers or footers
For more detailed information such as the font type, font size, margin, and so forth, please download and refer to the ‘Abstract Template’ below.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as received from the author.
Online abstract submission
Abstract submission is no longer available.
The useful area of the poster board is 90 cm at width and 125 cm at height. The recommended size for your poster is about the standing A0 standard (cca. 84 x 119 cm). Pins and adhesive tapes will be provided to fix the posters. Posters will be identified by posters numbers, which are printed in the final program.